Join the Kloudstor team with endless opportunities to grow professionally and drive success for our customers.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE - SINGAPORE
We are seeking a Marketing Executive to be based in Singapore who will be responsible for marketing activities for the ASEAN region.
The position is responsible for all marketing activities which include market research, advertising and public relations, marketing communications and electronic marketing. Works with sales team and managers to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive marketing strategies and plans.
Manages strategic components of marketing plans, in conjunction with internal sales team and principal to;
- Define marketing strategies/plans;
- Ensure that marketing plans are consistent with company’s goals and objectives;
- Assist with the definition of marketing tactical plans for each territory and product area in order to ensure that tactical plans reflect strategic objectives;
- Review market research to identify existing opportunities of profit;
- Manage company’s advertising and PR activities with goal of establishing and maintaining a favorable image with investors, potential customers, employees and the public; and
- Manage the company’s marketing communications and web marketing activities as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or marketing;
- At least three years of work experience in similar field
- Team player;
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently;
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills;
- Operates without supervision;
- Ability to gain thorough knowledge of all products within a product family, company policies and practices; and
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communications, decision making, presentation and organization skills.
SALES MANAGER - SINGAPORE
As part of our ASEAN sales team, the Sales Manager (SM) will be responsible for identifying and closing business opportunities for Singapore territory and accounts in Singapore region, and fully executing against revenue targets. Our most successful sales people are able to position KloudStor as the provider of choice for On-Premise As-a-Service based solutions matching our hardware, software and services products to critical customer needs in the data protection and storage requirements.
The SM will be responsible for identifying and closing business opportunities for assigned territory and accounts in their assigned region, and fully executing against revenue targets. In addition to quickly establishing strong customer relationships and understanding our customer’s businesses, we expect the SM will also build effective relationships internally with engineering, service, marketing, operations, etc. so our customer’s expectations are routinely exceeded.
- Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives.
- Create and implement account strategy, including developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers.
- Actively pursue net-new business opportunities with prospecting into existing accounts and new business prospects in the regions, including cold calling and follow up of leads.
- Utilize consultative, solution-based selling techniques to identify opportunities for KloudStor’s portfolio of on-premise as-a-service solutions for creation, analysis and retention.
- Working closely with the Pre-Sales Engineers, Sales Management and Inside Sales Representatives to ensure geography-based objectives are being met.
- Build strong relationships with existing and new customers/ partners to help identify and close business, and to expand the reach of our products and services.
- Act as a central point of escalation for customer concerns or supply chain/technical issues and drive resolution.
- Manage all RFI, RFQ, and RFP processes.
What You’ll need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years sales experience in enterprise data storage and protection management.
- A proven track record of 100% or better quota performance for a technology company selling to mid-size to large corporations, in the data storage/software industry.
- Exhibit a positive, “can-do” attitude and a high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of negotiation tactics and persuasive techniques.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including cold calls, proposal preparation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, strong problem-solving abilities, and special attention to detail, follow-up.
- Knowledge and have access to Singapore based customer is considered a significant advantage.